Hi, here's a short report from Stjørdal. I'm sitting in my hotelroom connected through a hotel ip zone. Pretty cool. Well, I guess you're curious about the results from the norwegian barista championship?. Tim Wendelboe pulled it off again and is the 2004 barista champion. The ranking list:
1. Tim Wendelboe, Stockfleths Oslo City (the man, congratulations!)
2. Gunhild Seljenes, Studentkafeene UIO (she's so nice, I'm really happy for her)
3. Martin Solvang. Mocca (really nice guy)
4. Martine Roberts, Stockfleths Lille Grensen (the best presentation)
5. Kaveh Ataei, Soria Moria (the guy with the coolest sideburns)
6. Torstein Bjørklund (only 15 years old! and with nugatti chocolate spread in his signature drink, hehe.)
It has been a great weekend and i've got lots to write about and a load of pictures to post here, but that will have to wait. I'm a bit groggy after yesterday evenings barista party and I need some breakfast fast. Maybe I'll post more when I get home tonight.